A ONE STOP SHOP FOR YOUR PR
Once you join our roster we work with you every step of the way. Depending on the stage your project is currently at, we’ll define the basics for a good launch.
- when is a realistic start date
- when should the first single be dropped
- what promotional assets can be made available
- when is a good time to release your album
Another guarantee from us is that we’ll keep you on our roster between campaigns – or as long as you want. That’s right, we don’t drop you after the 3 months campaign like you never happened. That’s one more reason for us to be picky, but one more reason for you to get in touch.
THE MUSIC DICTATES YOUR CAMPAIGN'S TIMELINE
We’ll analyse the potential of your campaign based on your reputation, fan base, previous press (if any), genre and many more factors.
Based on our findings, we’ll suggest a timeline and strategy.
We will then build your press kit (EPK) and prepare the press releases for your singles, events or video launches that will fuel the campaign.
Together, we will agree on the scale of your campaign and the main targets you want us to go for. We will build a dedicated media list that will be most likely to cover your work.
You will have access to detailed reports on a weekly basis and daily communication to keep you in the loop.
CONTACT US USING THE FORM BELOW
Please tell us about your project:
- are you planning a release and how advanced is the production?
- are you a solo artist, the leader of a band, a manager…
- what are your main expectations and the reasons you’re seeking help from a publicist?
- have you worked with a publicist before?
- send us links to your official website and social media.
To be considered and join our roster your music will have to fit within the following genres: folk, americana, singer-songwriters, country, rock, pop.
We will not consider EDM, rap, metal, hardcore, pop country, bro country, R&B, techno or house (no exception).